FREE Ebook 5 ways e-Signatures speed up workflows and accelerate growth...
Discover 5 ways Dropbox HelloSign and eSignatures can speed up your workflows and accelerate growth in your business.
- Simplifying contract management
- Improving completion rates
- Decreasing human error
- Improving compliance
- Securing the contractual document sign-off process
Easily send, sign and save important documents through the Dropbox HelloSign platform.
Introducing Dropbox HelloSign
Dropbox HelloSign is an end-to-end solution that allows you to create, distribute, sign and store documents, no matter where your co-workers are. HelloSign puts leading eSignature functionality straight into your business processes. With a seamless user interface, easy-to-use admin controls and top-grade security, this is an intuitive way for modern businesses to send and request electronic signatures to employees, prospects, customers and partners.
Improve efficiency with Dropbox HelloSign
According to research from PEGA, Employees switch between 1,100 apps per day. Plus, remote working has grown by 159% in the last 12 years. Both these factors contribute to a reduction in productivity, collaboration and efficiency. Manual processes are subject to human error. Furthermore, physical paper processes are time-consuming and delay project sign-offs, contract signing and hiring employees.
Think about how many steps you need to take to get something signed off. For example, you need to create the document, get input, edit the amendments, print it off to sign, get it signed and maybe scan it back into the computer for storage. An eSignature solution eliminates some of these manual tasks and provides a way to speed up document turnaround.
In business, time is money. So, speeding up or automating your workflows will help improve efficiency, productivity and profits.
Dropbox HelloSign is committed to the highest level of security. Here is a list of features and accreditations to demonstrate their commitment to keeping your crucial documents safe.
- Compliant with ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, GDPR, eIDAS and more
- All eSignatures are legally binding (documents post-signing are non-editable)
- All documents are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption
- For any documents in transit to be signed, all communications are encrypted using SSL/TLS
- All backups are encrypted
- HelloSign hash all passwords, and salted penetration testing is done by an independent third-party
- Hosting in a state-of-the-art SSAE 16 audited facility that is also compliant with ISO 27001
- Audit Trails
- Role-based security
- Private Bug Bounty Program with HackerOne (same as US Pentagon)
- HSTS is enabled (HTTP Strict Transport Security)
HelloSign is a SkyHigh CloudTrust provider that has the highest available rating, “Enterprise-ready”. They are compliant with all major eSignature laws including, ESIGN, UETA, and European eIDAS. Furthermore, customers may add another layer of security with multi-factor authentication, which Northstar can help you implement.
Integration with your favourite applications
Integrate HelloSign with all the applications you already use including, Dropbox, Google or Microsoft, to store your documents. You can also send documents for signature directly from Salesforce, Slack and Hubspot, and you can create templates and forms with G Suite and Microsoft 365.
These figures demonstrate the positive impact HelloSign could have on your business.
- Improve document turnaround by up to 80%
- Increase completion rate as much as 26%
- Shorten your sales cycle by ten days
- Get transparency with a complete signature audit trail
- Get your ROI 2x faster* than other legacy eSignature platforms
*Based on G2 Crowd respondents
How does HelloSign work?
Within the platform, it asks you to choose who needs to sign your document. Then, select Just Me, Me and Others or Others. You can then drag and drop fields to indicate where you would like people to sign, tick, date or type, etc. Then, assign each signature field to whoever you want to fill it out. When it comes to your turn to sign, you can save your signature in a way that is easiest for you. For example, a typeface, handwritten or an uploaded image. Set email reminders to nudge people to remember to sign your documents and track who has signed. Get people to sign your documents in the intended order of sign off automatically. You can then store your documents in a secure place.
What are the Dropbox HelloSign Features?
Most frequent questions and answers...
Paper workflows are time-consuming. They can take an average of 25 days to be signed and returned, and more than 15% of documents never get signed. As a result, this elongates your sales cycles, slows document turnaround times and creates unnecessary friction in workflows. On the other hand, electronic signatures remove friction and drive collaboration among dispersed teams. They also increase signature completion rates up to 26%. Improving efficiency will help build your business.
HelloSign is compliant with the following:
- SOC 2 Type II and Privacy Shield
- ISO 27001 certified to adopt best practices to minimise risk
- HelloSign and HelloWorks products are HIPAA compliant
- The US ESIGN act of 2000
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (EUTA) of 1999
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The eIDAS regulation for the EU of 2016 (EU Regulation 910/2014), which replaces the former European EC/1999/93 Directive
To keep your files and signed documents safe, HelloSign has designed security features with multiple layers of protection:
- They use Secure Sockets Layers (SSL), the same level of encryption used by leading banks and government agencies
- Documents are stored and encrypted at rest using AES – 256-bit encryption
- HelloSign creates a comprehensive transaction trail between signing parties to track and timestamp various information from the moment the document is submitted for signature to when it is finally signed and secured, providing you with transaction history and a complete audit trail
- HelloSign complies with the US ESIGN Act, the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the European Union eIDAS (EU No.910/2014) regarding electronic signatures and transmissions
As HelloSign is a Dropbox company, you can benefit from the best application integration with the world’s first embedded document eSignature and storage solution. Your teams no longer have to jump between tools and applications – with just a few clicks, they can send, sign and save documents in Dropbox anytime, from anywhere.
HelloSign is available in 22 languages, allowing you to build, send and manage documents for signature in your preferred language. When signers receive the signature request, they can also change the language for their signing experience. To find out if HelloSign is available in your language of choice, please contact our team.
HelloSign offers data infrastructure in the US and Germany with backup in France, hosted by AWS S3. As a result, this gives customers the option to store completed documents either in the US or Europe. This feature is available on the HelloSign Enterprise Plus and HelloSign API Platinum plans.
As the need for eSignatures is growing at an unprecedented rate, IT administrators need a scalable way to manage the data retention for documents across various business systems. With HelloSign, you can delete complete documents in bulk from your HelloSign account.